This secretary is refinished in Annie Sloan’s Graphite and accented with Old White. It’s sealed with Annie Sloan clear and dark wax which gives it a rich, buttery finish. You have to see it and feel it in person to really appreciate how nice it is.
This great piece offers a fantastic solution to all the clutter and chargers that end up all over kitchen counters. I got this idea from my blogging friend Shari from turnstyle vogue DESIGN & STYLING.
Shortly after we dropped the secretary off to the store, Shari wrote a post on how she transformed her secretary into a full blown charging station. This is the beautiful secretary she created to solve this modern day dilemma.
She basically added a power strip through the back then labeled each cord with whose phone, ipod… it goes to. Brilliant idea! You’ve gotta check out how Shari organized all her chargers here. Such a clever solution, or as we say in Hawaii ~ that girl is so akamai!
Want to organize your chargers, mail, keys? Our secretary
is was (it sold) currently for sale in our space at Not So Shabby Antiques and Fine furniture in downtown Zeeland, MI
- Pinterest – click here to follow me on Pinterest
- Email – Click on the little blue envelop in this link to get updates by email
- Facebook – “Like” our Shizzle Facebook page to follow us on Facebook
- Linky Followers – Follow by a reader in Linky followers here
- Bookmark – a little bit o’ Shizzle
- Furniture for Sale – See here
- If you have furniture you’d like me to paint – contact by email or comment below
- West Michigan Shop Local – Most of my furniture is located in my Shizzle Design booth at Not So Shabby Antiques & Fine Furniture; 114 E. Main, Zeeland, MI click here for directions