03 Feb Custom Designed Bulletin Boards for Sale ~ Stylish Organization
Tired of shuffling through piles of clutter on your kitchen counters? If you tend to miss appointments, lose receipts, coupons or still have school pictures from five years ago hanging on the fridge, I have a solution for you.
Upholstered bulletin boards aren’t new, I just couldn’t find one covered in a quality fabric that was stylish, well constructed and large enough to organize our schedules and photos.
This one is upholstered in a beautiful Tommy Bahama fabric and trimmed out in beads, fringe and upholstery tacks. I designed several chunky button push pins to coordinate with this extra large board.
This second one is also upholstered in a rich fabric and is wrapped in an ornate frame which I hand painted in several colors then glazed and distressed it to tie it all together. This one also includes three chunky button push pins, hey… who’s been messing with the buttons? They weren’t like that a minute ago.
Both are for sale in my booth at Not So Shabby Antiques and Fine Furniture in downtown Zeeland, MI. Stop by and check ‘em out! I’ve been busy painting furniture for clients and have been really bad at snapping photos of all the accessories I’ve dropped at the store. When I go back to shoot them, they’re already sold ~ sorry! I’ve got so much more I could put in my portfolio; if you see anything you like or would like me to make something custom for you, just let me know.
- Pinterest – click here to follow me on Pinterest
- Email – Click on the little blue envelop in this link to get updates by email
- Facebook – “Like” our Shizzle Facebook page to follow us on Facebook
- Linky Followers – Follow by a reader in Linky followers here
- Bookmark – a little bit o’ Shizzle
- Furniture for Sale – See here
- If you have furniture you’d like me to paint – contact by email or comment below
- West Michigan Shop Local – Most of my furniture is located in my Shizzle Design booth at Not So Shabby Antiques & Fine Furniture; 114 E. Main, Zeeland, MI click here for directions
Vintage Inspiration Friday – Common Ground
Thanx for stopping by!