10 Feb Follow me via Linky Followers
I’m sure most of you have heard that Google Friend Connect will disappear for anyone who has a non Blogger blog at the end of February. The only people who will still have access to it are people with Blogger blogs; however rumor has it that Google Friend Connect will eliminated altogether in the near future.
What it means is, if you follow me via Google Friend’s Connect, you will stop receiving updates when I write my fabulous stories 🙂 and if you want to continue getting updates on my furniture renovations… you’ll need to choose a different method.
So… what do you do? There’s an awesome new replacement called Linky Followers which has way more features than Google Friends Connect. If you have not signed up you should. You can do that by clicking on the orange Linky.
For a fantastic breakdown on Linky Followers, read Heather’s Post from At the Picket Fence. She laid out every amazing detail for all of us.
If you are already a GFC follower, I encourage you to follow with Linky Followers too. It was designed by Brent of Linky Tools with the help of many awesome bloggin friends. It’s easy to sign up and it’s free, plus you don’t need a blog to use it!
So… what are you doing? Click on the Linky Followers Box in my side bar to follow me ~
- Pinterest – click here to follow me on Pinterest
- Email – Click on the little blue envelop in this link to get updates by email
- Facebook – “Like” our Shizzle Facebook page to follow us on Facebook
- Linky Followers – Follow by a reader in Linky followers here
- Bookmark – a little bit o’ Shizzle
- Furniture for Sale – See here
- If you have furniture you’d like me to paint – contact by email or comment below
- West Michigan Shop Local – Most of my furniture is located in my Shizzle Design booth at Not So Shabby Antiques & Fine Furniture; 114 E. Main, Zeeland, MI click here for directions
a hui hou, Shelly