29 Feb Tall Black Dresser with Pottery Barn Appeal
Posted at 04:51h in Furniture Makeovers / Tips & Tutorials, Misc., Our Locations 10 Comments
I’ve been getting a lot of requests from followers to get a heads up on pieces before they reach the store, so here goes ~ sneak peak of the black highboy dresser I finished tonight.
I had a lot of fun distressing this one.
I learned how to do this reading Guide to Furniture Finishes.
For less than the cost of a gallon of paint, you too can learn to get this look.
We just dropped this dresser off to our booth at Not So Shabby Antiques and Fine Furniture
*Let me know if there is something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen. We have a lot of projects in the works as well as some fabulous pieces patiently waiting their turn.
Contact us if you have a piece of furniture you would like painted! Update: Nov. 2014 We’ve been working about 90 hours a week. To shorten up the amount of time spent at work, we have cut back on doing custom orders. Feel free to check back with our studio from time to time as we may take select pieces from time to time depending on our current schedule.
Stay up to date!
- Pinterest – Follow us on Pinterest
- Email – Click on the little blue envelop in this link to get updates by email
- Facebook – “Like” our Shizzle LLC page
- Linky Followers – Follow by Reader here
- See our Pieces for Sale – here
- Have furniture you’d like me to paint? – contact by email or comment below
- West Michigan – Our furniture is located in our Shizzle Design booth at Not So Shabby; 114 E. Main, Zeeland, MI directions here
Linking up to:
Thanx for following!! A hui hou!