Time goes by so fast, I’ve been working way too hard, putting in between 80-100 hours every week for the past year. Something’s gotta give. I just came in from the workshop and am taking the night off to enjoy a movie on the couch with my two girls. My oldest has sprouted taller than me with her little sister not too far behind. We all live in the same house, but I’m not spending quality time with them. I miss them and they need a mom.
Within a few weeks, Not So Shabby and all thirty-some vendors relocated to our new location at 2975 West Shore Drive in Holland and last night and today, we had our Annual Christmas Open House and Grand Re-Opening Celebration.
If you’re like me and work around the clock, take some time to re-evaluate what’s really important in life. Eliminate the things you spend too much time on if it’s not beneficial, and focus on what is because life goes by in the blink of an eye.
Have a great weekend! Shelly
- 36 CeCe Caldwell’s Paint Colors and Variations (constantly updated) here
- Here’s why I choose CeCe Caldwell’s Paints
- Find out why Everyone is Crazy over CeCe Caldwell’s Wax here
- Learn how I layer my paint colors here
- Learn more about the story behind this AHmazing company here
- Order CeCe Caldwell’s Paints here