10 Aug Sneak Peak – Vintage Mahogany Bedroom Set
I’ll be posting all the details of this set next week, but I wanted to give you a sneak peak of what we’re taking into the store this afternoon ~ to keep up with daily progress, updates and bits & pieces of what we’re working on throughout the week, follow us on our Facebook page.
Did you know that…
- We’ve opened up a Shizzle Design Paint Studio at 2018 Chicago Drive, Jenison, Michigan 49428? This is where Cathy and I paint our furniture but we want our customers to know that we’re here for you. We encourage everyone to stop in any time to buy paint or to get your questions answered.
- We’ve taught people from all over the United States and Canada how to paint furniture Shizzle Style using chalk and clay paints? Join us for a fun and relaxing workshop. Click Paint Workshops to see a list of current classes offered.
- You can Subscribe to Shizzle Design for tips, tutorials, ideas, pictures, videos for our furniture painted in all natural chalk and clay based mineral paints?
- Did you know that you can get these sent directly to your inbox and that it’s FREE? It is ~ so what are you waiting for? Enter your email in the right hand column of our blog to stay in the loop.
- We have a Shizzle Design Facebook Page? We share all sorts of additional tips, ideas, photos EVERY DAY and offer special deals (which you’ll only know about if you’ve Liked our Facebook Page?).
- We have numerous Pinterest Boards? Stop in and check out our extensive portfolio ~ Pin us on Pinterest
- Did you know we sell our painted furniture at Not So Shabby Antiques and Fine Furniture at 2975 West Shore Drive in Holland, Michigan 49424?
- Did you know we are Authorized Retailers for CeCe Caldwell’s chalk and clay paints as well as American Paint Company’s Chalk/Clay/Mineral Paints in several places locally and online? Click LOCATIONS or ONLINE SHIZZLE SHOP.