It’s been a cold snowy winter in our neck of the woods with temperatures and wind chills in the negatives. With a blizzard in tomorrow’s forecast, I’m looking forward to the lazy hazy days of summer.
I picked up these drawer pulls for another dresser but ended up using them on a coffee table that was started last summer.
It had a sterile white factory finish when I bought it. One of my friend’s painted it gray then I layered over it in turquoise but the turquoise was way too bright for my taste. I covered it up with a drop cloth and have been using it as a work bench ever since.
I kept imaging this piece in a lake shore cottage so I busted into several new colors from American Paint Company and poured some of each onto a plastic take-out container. I brushed them on with no real rhyme or reason, layering them and dry-brushing until I liked the way it looked.
This is the result. The primary colors I chose were American Paint Company’s Treasure Box, Voyage, Waist Coat, Beach Glass, Surfboard, Blue Jeans, Limoges and Parchment.
We’re clearing out all remaining CeCe Caldwell’s Paints Inventory at rock bottom prices both online at our Shizzle Shop and locally in our Paint Studio at 2018 Chicago Drive, Jenison, Michigan.
We pulled everything else from our other shops this past week to make room for our growing inventory of American Paint Company Paints.
Did you know that…
- We’ve opened up a Shizzle Design Paint Studio at 2018 Chicago Drive, Jenison, Michigan 49428? This is where Cathy and I paint our furniture but we want our customers to know that we’re here for you. We encourage everyone to stop in any time to buy paint or to get your questions answered.
- We’ve taught people from all over the United States and Canada how to paint furniture Shizzle Style using chalk and clay paints? Join us for a fun and relaxing workshop. Click Paint Workshops to see a list of current classes offered.
- You can Subscribe to Shizzle Design for tips, tutorials, ideas, pictures, videos for our furniture painted in all natural chalk and clay based mineral paints?
- Did you know that you can get these sent directly to your inbox and that it’s FREE? It is ~ so what are you waiting for? Enter your email in the right hand column of our blog to stay in the loop.
- We have a Shizzle Design Facebook Page? We share all sorts of additional tips, ideas, photos EVERY DAY and offer special deals (which you’ll only know about if you’ve Liked our Facebook Page?).
- We have numerous Pinterest Boards? Stop in and check out our extensive portfolio ~ Pin us on Pinterest
- We sell our painted furniture at Not So Shabby Antiques and Fine Furniture at 2975 West Shore Drive in Holland, Michigan 49424?
- Shizzle Design is an American Paint Company’s Chalk/Clay/Mineral Paints in West Michigan locations and sell both domestically and international online? Click LOCATIONS or Online Shizzle Shop.
11 Replies to “Whimsical Turquoise Coffee Table w/ a little Bling”
Love, love, love! With these colors and the darling flower bling this sell in a snap. I wish it could come live at my home.
Gorgeous, as always Shelly! It is soooo cold…crazy! Movin’ to Hawaii! I have been watching Hawaii Life on HGTV as much as I can. I am falling in love….
With -20 degree wind chills, I’m ready to go back too!
Gorgeous. I live outside of Centreville, MI. Feel your pain. It is currently 8 degrees. Also been doing projects inside.
Love the redo! I just love cold weather! I live in the deep south and I will trade your winter for my very very hot humid miserable summer any day.
Another gorgeous finish. I love those knobs, and I love the beachy color combos!
Such a fun table! Hope the studio is going well! x
I am so in love with all the turquoise going on right now. This turned out beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us on Twirl and Take a Bow..Hope we’ll see you back on Tuesday! ~Tammy