Once again, our warehouse is bursting at the seams. We are purging and selling numerous unfinished furniture projects at rock bottom prices so we can start painting and teaching workshops again. Seriously, where does all this stuff come from?
Our DIY Sale Starts Wednesday, Feb 17 at 5:00 p.m. NO sneak peeks or pre-sales allowed. You can still come in to buy paint but our the door to our workshop will be remain closed to the public until 5:00 p.m. Wednesday afternoon as we haul in and price our items.
Here’s a few pictures from some of the things we’re selling.
Antique French Doors
Art Deco Dresser w Mirror ~ we have the drawer pulls inside
Louvred Bi-Fold Doors
Oodles of Coffee & End Tables
Old Wooden High Chair
Children’s Vanity Bench
Antique Printer’s Cabinet
Corner TV Entertainment Center
Old Chippy Wooden Windows
Reclaimed Barn Wood
Vintage Metal Crown Molding with great Patina
Glass Cabinet Doors designed for yachts by Chris Craft Corp.
We sold 175 of these at our 1st Picking Sale a couple years ago but I just ran across a stack of about 20 more. I probably set them aside for us to do but since we haven’t gotten to them, it’s time for them to go. These were super hot sellers at our last sale and I expect these will go fast.
We also have lamps, picture frames, mirrors….
Save 10% on all regularly priced chalk & clay paints, finishes & paint supplies purchased during our DIY Sale!
Old Town Paints Chalky Style Paints
Save on American Paint Company Products
Matte, Satin & Gloss Finishes
Metallic Waxes are available in Silver, Gold, Copper, Bronze, Burgundy, Pearl and Smoke
Metallic Mica dust is also available in all these colors
Save on Faux Real Mineral Paints & Finishes
DIY Sale Hours
Wednesday, Feb 17, 2016 from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (no sneak peeks or early sales)
Thursday , Feb 18 2016 from 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, Feb 19 2016 from 12 – 5:00 p.m. (all remaining pink ticket items will be 50% off on Friday)
Shizzle Design, 2975 Chicago Drive, Jenison, MI 49428
If you see something you really like… get there at 5:00 p.m.. Last time we did this, we sold most our merchandise within the first two hours.
A hui hou ~ Shelly
Did you know…
- It’s just the two of us: My sister and I own and operate Shizzle Design which originated in my garage. We have and will continue to work hard providing the best customer service.
- We specialize in painting furniture and are truly humbled to be known as a leader in the world of chalk and clay paints. Stop in for paint and we’ll offer you honest and knowledgeable
- We are blessed to teach people from all over the U.S. Join us for a super fun hands-on chalk and clay paint workshop in a casual & fun atmosphere. For a list of current classes, click here.
- Subscribe to our weekly blog posts for tips, tutorials, ideas & painted furniture inspiration. Enter your email in the right hand column of our blog to stay in the loop.
- Like our ShizzleLLC Facebook Page We share what we’re working on EVERY single DAY so you’ll usually find out about new classes, new products, new furniture, sales… if you follow us there. After you like our FB Page, be sure to click the down arrow behind the work “Liked” to choose which notifications you’d like to receive. If you do not do this, you will miss 99% of our posts.
- Visit our Pinterest Page for our portfolio & more inspiration here.
- Our Painted Furniture is offered at: Shizzle Design Paint Studio 2018 Chicago Dr., Jenison, MI 49428 and Not So Shabby at 2975 West Shore Drive in Holland, MI 49424
- Shop Paint: Shop our large inventory of chalk and clay paint and supplies on our Online Shizzle Shop and at our West Michigan LOCATIONS.