Have you struggled with using Clear Coats in the past? Well I’m here to tell you, those days of frustration are over. Why? Because Frenchic’s durable and Easy-to-Use Finishing Coat is here!
Introducing Frenchic Finishing Coat!
It’s durable and so easy to apply!
Frenchic’s Finishing Coat is a durable, Environmentally Friendly, top coat that seals and protects your painted or unpainted wood furniture. It’s a fantastic product for those of you who prefer a clear coat in lieu of a wax and is for areas that come into contact with water splash such as a kitchen or bathroom.
There’s not much I can show you via a photograph because the product dries clear but it will deepen the color of your paint in much the same way a clear wax does. In the picture of the bed below, I’ve applied Frenchic Finishing Coat to the headboard but not the footboard. You can see how light the raw paint is until it is sealed with Finishing Coat. Sealing it turns the color into it’s intended shade, a warm, rich, creamy white called Wedding Cake.
Super Easy to Use!
My favorite way to apply Frenchic’s Finishing Coat is using a sponge like the ones we carry here at Shizzle but it can also be applied with a smooth, quality brush.
Apply Finishing Coat with a Quality Brush or Sponge
Frenchic Finishing Coat goes on easily and levels out beautifully leaving no brush marks. Frenchic Finishing Coat looks white in the bottle but dries clear and cures to a satin finish. It is dry to the touch in 15-30 minutes.
Watch this Video to see how easy it is to Apply Frenchic’s Finishing Coat!
I typically apply two coats to my pieces of furniture, applying additional coats to heavy traffic areas such as the kitchen cabinets and the tops of tables.
It’s also Environmentally Friendly!
Who wants to risk exposing pets or children to harmful chemicals? I certainly don’t. As someone who’s already battled cancer once, I’m on a mission to reduce the amount of chemicals I’m exposed to both at home and at work. Frenchic’s Finishing Coat is made without any chemical solvent from non-poisonous materials, in an ecologically beneficial way, preventing water pollution.
Thanks to it’s composition, it is virtually innocuous for people and the environment. As with all of Frenchic Furniture Paint’s products, the ingredients are clearly listed on the side of the container. No secrets to hide here, it’s simply amazing! Toss your toxic products and learn how easy it is to transform a solid paint color into a masterpiece in a few minutes. It really is all it’s hyped up to be.
Try Frenchic’s Finishing Coat today!
Find a Frenchic Retailer near you here or order online.
For more ideas, tips, video tutorials, pictures and inspiration on what we have created using chalk and clay paints, visit the Shizzle Design Portfolio.
The best way to stay current on what we’re doing now is to LIKE our ShizzleLLC Facebook Page. As a single mom, I just can’t find time to write weekly blog posts anymore.
There’s much more too. Follow us on our ShizzleLLC Facebook Page for daily updates, especially if you’re looking for furniture as a lot of it is flying out the door before we can photograph it and get it to Not So Shabby. It’s super important though, after liking our ShizzleLLC Facebook page, to click the down arrow and choose your notifications so you’ll actually see our new posts ~ otherwise, Facebook doesn’t send them to you. When I want to follow someone’s Facebook Page, I choose “See First” and then choose “
A hui hou ~ Shelly
Shizzle Style Painted Furniture Makeovers
Shizzle Tips, How To Tutorials & Video’s
Did you know…
- It’s just the two of us: My sister and I own and operate Shizzle Design which originated in my garage. We have and will continue to work hard providing the best customer service.
- We specialize in painting furniture and are truly humbled to be known as a leader in the world of chalk and clay paints. Stop in for paint and we’ll offer you honest and knowledgeable
- We are blessed to teach people from all over the U.S. Join us for a super fun hands-on chalk and clay paint workshop in a casual & fun atmosphere. For a list of current classes, click here.
- Subscribe to our weekly blog posts for tips, tutorials, ideas & painted furniture inspiration. Enter your email in the right hand column of our blog to stay in the loop.
- Like our ShizzleLLC Facebook Page We share what we’re working on EVERY single DAY so you’ll usually find out about new classes, new products, new furniture, sales… if you follow us there. After you like our FB Page, be sure to click the down arrow behind the work “Liked” to choose which notifications you’d like to receive. If you do not do this, you will miss 99% of our posts.
- Visit our Pinterest Page for our portfolio & more inspiration here.
- Our Painted Furniture is offered at: Shizzle Design Paint Studio 2018 Chicago Dr., Jenison, MI 49428 and Not So Shabby at 2975 West Shore Drive in Holland, MI 49424
- Shop Paint: Shop our large inventory of chalk and clay paint and supplies on our Online Shizzle Shop and at our West Michigan LOCATIONS.